OCV General Assembly AGENDA 9/8/12
Here’s our agenda for Saturday. We’ll aim to meet at the guerrilla garden across from City Hall at 3 pm.
A rain location will be announced later. Rain location = REACH Care Bank, across from the library in Montpelier.
- Intro – 5 min
- WG Reports Back – 10 min
- Activities since last GA (Farmers’ Market, Bread & Puppet, People’s Convention, Friday Hardwick tabling, Barre)
- Coordination Time – 20 min (things coming up in the next month)
- S17 (NYC) — Occupy CVT affinity group?
- S17 in Montpelier
- Occupy Townships (Hardwick and Barre in October)
- Farmers’ Market tabling
- Questions for the group (pairs or triplets sharing with report back) 30 min.
- What would each of us like to contribute to the larger community with and possibly through Occupy?
- What would we like to contribute to Occupy?
- What would we like to accomplish individually, possibly with or through Occupy?
- What can Occupy do for me?
- Proposals / Feedback on Upcoming Proposals – 30 min
- Discuss folding group and responsibilities into GA as a whole – 5 min.
- Contact/email list & WG streamlining (plus website): Who can work on it?
- Put People First Group – linking allied organizations — 10 min
- GA schedule, Educational events for the fall – 15 min.
- Announcements – 5 min
- Soapbox/Open Mic